LET-4000-RD – Primary Injection Test equipment -SMC
Sold Out - Add to cart to place an order
Product lead Time 4-6 weeks
Category: Primary Current Injection Equipment
Product Name: Primary Injection Test equipment
Packing Condition: Packed
It allows to perform with sufficient power, all the primary current injections to test the proper function and wiring of all the elements that compose the protection and measuring section in a substation.
The regulation system is based on a continuously variable autotransformer (Variac) that supplies to a power transformer that delivers the high current outputs and isolate the main supply from the load. A built-in ammeter and a timer gives the information about the current value and the operation time of the relay or breaker under test.
- Permanent current up to 4000A, 8KVA in 4 Ranges.
- Made up of two units.
- Built in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built in digital timer resolution 1 ms.
- Thermal and shortcircuit protection.
- Direct and motor overload relay test.
- In general, primary tests including the complete loop, i.e., current transformer, leads, protective relay and circuit breaker.